Doc’s Blog

Dr. Andry’s Band Blog

Moonlight and Jazz X, April 10

| 0 comments

This is our formal invitation to this year’s Moonlight and Jazz. It’s hard to believe it’s been ten years since we envisioned an evening that would showcase our awesome jazz program at St. Michael and provide attendees with an awesome dinner complete with wine. This year’s even is APRIL 10!! Deadline to purchase tickets is Good Friday and we have to send our final number in to White Oak by next Monday. I’ve attached a copy of the invitation here: Moonlight and Jazz invite2016

Important points to note: Priority seating can be purchased by being a sponsor of the event. Email me if you’re interested in sponsoring this. Also, priority seating can be obtained by purchasing a table of 10. If you don’t have 10 people in your party, you can team up with some others who are coming and purchase your table together.

One final note: Tickets can be purchased online through this link: https://forms.diamondmindinc.com/smhsbr/moonlightandjazz?token=2104838585

I look forward to seeing all of you at this great event. Let’s sell it out this year!

Doc