Doc’s Blog

Dr. Andry’s Band Blog

Welcome to my new Blog!

| 14 Comments

Welcome to my new blog.  I will try to keep this updated so all my students and parents can keep up with our busy schedule at SMHS.  I will try to add links to other music web sites and music education blogs. 

Doc

14 Comments

1. Thanks Doc for the new blog. I can’t wait to see what everybody has to say. I hope I can ploy tuba next year. Band is great. Merry Christmas, Andy

2. Very techno-savy! I’m impressed. Great idea. Merry Christmas. Thanks for all your hard work.
    Kris Barrios

3. Tell Dustin to log in on facebook and go to this link…

http://hs.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=27082445112&oid=4808884742

4. hey doc. very cool website. i like the limeness. i hope u have a good holiday(after the whole exam thing). ,
    Jaci (that girl that plays saxophone)

5. 100% use for future reference. the pics helped out alot. i also want to learn how to play the french horn, because i was talked out of it. blog was awsome. “very techno-savy!” 😉 merry christmas Doc. hope you like your present

6. hey…uh just stoping by to say hey and leave a comment…now about those points…

7. Thanks for all the help doc.

8. hey doc, i like your flash cards.your blog is awesome!Merry Christmas, Austin.

9. Its kind of wierd that my mom left a comment before I did. She must really like you because noone else’s parents did that and she doesn’t need bonus points on your exam. I don’t really either, but I just like you. Anywho, Merry Christmas Doc!

-Brittany

10. stopin by to get some free points

11. Doc. We have to play crescent city stomp this year. i will force everyone to practice.

12. hey Doc,
    I can’t wait to take that band exam tomorrow
    w00t
    the website is nifty

13. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6u22A_Xy2E&feature=related

Doc you should watch this it blows my mind everytime, also watch the other concertos by him.

14. Pingback: A (Partial) Timeline of Music Education Blogging | So You Want To Teach?